Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ladybird Preview

Ladybird

This is on my top 10 because it just seemed interesting. I am seeing this and the Billboards over misosurri. Yes extremely low profile movies and both run around 2 hours back to back. At this point I've rated a good deal of movies and usually come away liking 1-2 of a three category feature. A movie is seen as trivial to a lot of people and not a shared experience and I wonder how I view movies since it's usually an adaption of a book. It's kind of like a museum experience reading the type description and then experiencing it. So category one is the soundtrack, category 2 is cast, and category 3 is director or storytelling. If there would be a ANOTHER IT would be costume design.

Ladybird seems like a true story so I think it will simply just have a good  soundtrack and cast. What i think will happen is that ladybird actress will be a disruptor since that's what people want to see and since it's about religion I think that there will be a strong resolution at the end since most religion stories do.

No comments:

Post a Comment