Wednesday, December 13, 2017

The Final Preview No Spoilers of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

THREE Bilboards..
I think this week have a good cast and better story. From what I have known it's very artsy, and there will be several dialogues happening. From the amazon and online browsing I saw a screenplay available so it lets me know that I should pay a lot of attention.to the setting. Since the movie is 2 hours I don't see it being that great all the way and hope that the best scenes are not last.

I Do like the idea of larger than life symbolism and lastly, this again is contingent.dollars a main female protagonist. Great some people just walked into the theater I should probably get a refund now. Luckily I have a earplugs that block background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment