Thursday, December 28, 2017

What to expect before seeing Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi


I believe it will be 10/10 the middle and then 5/10 at the beginning and end.


In fact, I’m going to walk out when the cheesy ending cliffhanger happens. PSH. I’m not falling for that Hollywood Movie Magic.

This would be 3 for 3 in a row for female protagonist.

It will be a great soundtrack, but bad story line and great cast. So the plot thickens.

Then my next round of guess is who dies? I believe Kylo Ren will die to the hand of the next sith, he already is vulnerable with his scar.

Then I believe Oscar ISsac Will become the leader of the rebellion and get suspicious of Luke Skywalker’s training, and then deface his ego and that will be when Ren will be torn between the rebellion and the Empire and lead a story on her own path.

But of course, it will be less complicated so that’s why I don’t give the story hope. I am seeing this because it got a 93% (by critics ) on rotten tomatoes and I like the soundtracks, even if it’s not John Williams, and will make an exception for the Harry Potter blockbusters too.


For some reason I want to say this will be my last non-indie movie in theaters because as a directory/ photographer. I’m not voting with my dollars. Thanks for reading and share if you agree that the Star Wars movies start slow and have poor plot lines because there never plans to be an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment