Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Three Billboards Over Ebbing Missouri l 9.5

Review:
9.25-10

This was a lot better than expected. Again a female protagonist. I couldn't say this was anything I could make on my own and say as much as the cast was involved it had the same actor "fruit loops" as lady bird.


I will have to say one thing that I am not good at story telling and would be dragged along w/ any outcome. I can say that the because the guy from Idaho knew Willoughby I could agree that it was him.

Be cause there never was a suspect it might be.



The end of a movie is funny especially in a theater because the audience is sitting there with a lot of questions. I remember seeing the circle and afterwards their was a live q and a with the director. "Why did you change the story?" "What was it like choosing location?" "Was the messages supposed to be like that?" Blah. And  This would have torn the director apart. It's like going to an art exhibit and not caring who the artist is. While not every movie experience can be as great as a screening, it definitely annoyed me walking out without knowing the ending.

Also, whoever wrote the story really had it out for .com america. Like let's kill sheriff, put up nonymous messages,  burn down all the settings, destroy every love with cancer or divorce and get everyone drunk and angry. Whereas online you can't  get heard, you don't need to be held accountable, and you can pretend their is no one policing your online activity, and everyone moves on to the next trending topic.

Best scene was the office with the camera behind the boots of the chief. The worst was beer can thrown at the car it was even more unrealistic. Than the deer behind the billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment